Thursday, April 23, 2015

Freedom comes in many forms

What do you see in this picture that could possibly have to do with freedom?

 I see a freshly cut lawn that I was able to do myself, without needing Corey to start the mower for me. Last year, I could not do that. Doing Les Mills Pump has made me ‪#‎stronger‬, a "non-scale victory" impacting my daily life. Now I have the ‪#‎freedom‬ to surprise my husband with a mowed lawn when he gets home.
Thursday is ‪#‎payday‬ for Beachbody coaches. I am having my best month yet as a coach. I'm not saying this to brag AT ALL on myself, but rather this amazing ‪#‎opportunity‬ I joined. Now I also have the freedom to contribute to my family's bills, and just maybe surprise my husband with an awesome present when he graduates with his Master's degree on May 9th.
What freedoms can joining my team give you??

No comments :

Post a Comment