Monday, April 4, 2016

Unexpected car repair? No problem!

I'm just at the oil change place sipping my Shakeology when I get the news that my squeaky car has a bad U joint. Like DANGEROUSLY bad. The bill: $180. 😳
*
Guess what? For the first time getting this kind of news I don't have to freak out and set a later appointment until we come up with the money or sell a few things. 🙌🏻 Why not?
*
Because that's covered from my last 3 Beachbody weekly pay checks. 👊 We save what I make and sometimes it goes toward fun things like Addie's soccer sign up/equipment ⚽️ but sometimes it goes into savings for times like this. 🚙
*
The fact that I can pay for things like this just from sharing my health and fitness journey honestly and helping other people do the same is such a blessing.
*
If you'd like to turn your fitness into a business and are the tiniest bit curious about what I do as a coach, please like/comment/message me and I'd love to share some information with you. 😘
*
"Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill."



2 comments :

  1. There are few things as rewarding as making money by doing something you love. I recently started a small business and, while I haven't been making much, it's turned into something of a financial shock absorber for our family. Car maintenance is really something else though - for me it was a constant headache until we found a reliable place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so amazing Madonna! I'm glad you've found a creative outlet and a way to help out your family! What is your small business?

      Delete