Friday, July 1, 2016

31 simple tasks/habits to help you cut the clutter, streamline your home, and relieve stress in your life

SUMMERTIME is BUSY! You are up early, out of the house, get home late and just throw stuff down and say to yourself that you'll get to it in the morning. Even a week of that gets you into a mess that feels so hard to get to the bottom of. I know it because I've been there! It is a struggle. But I have good news...

 cleaning and organizing! I put together a list of simple tasks that will clean up your phone, house, schedule, and ease your mind. I need to do these things too- who wants to do this with me?!

Please comment if you want to try this FREE De-Clutter Challenge with me. Only a few minutes a day will really make a difference. If you want to tell a friend to do this with you, please tag them here too. The more, the merrier!! We start TONIGHT!!

If you are seeing this after July 2016 and would like to be connected in case I do this group again, or would like to learn more about the free private groups I run on Facebook, please find me at: bit.ly/1fitlifefb


No comments :

Post a Comment