Monday, July 25, 2016

You might think that because I do extreme workout programs that I do not struggle with my fitness. You couldn't be more wrong.

You might think that because I do extreme workout programs that I do not struggle with my fitness. You couldn't be more wrong.

It's BECAUSE I struggle that I do these hard programs. I want to push myself to improve and taking the easy way out won't get me there. I go past my comfort zone daily because I WILL see improvements over time.

Today was the first time I did this particular routine. Weights, jumping, and speed- I couldn't do it all. I put the weights down, even in a resistance workout, so that I could keep up in form and speed. Maybe next time I'll keep the weights and forget the speed.

But by the end of my 8-week program, you better believe I'll be getting the weights, jumping, AND
speed! 

👊
 

If you need help finding the right balance to your fitness, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I will meet you where you are, match your speed, and celebrate your improvements with you.

My newest accountability group started its "prep week" today, you can hop in now ASAP or I'll get you on the list for my group starting after Labor Day. Are you ready?

No comments :

Post a Comment