Saturday, July 23, 2016

No DVDs? No problem. Beachbody on Demand explained

            Good morning everybody! I am at my parents right now (which is in Illinois) and I'm since Corey and I are doing the same workout program, I left my DVDs at home so he could use them. The great thing is that I have access to Beachbody on Demand online which gives me online access to all of the workout programs I’ve bought. I can log onto my computer and do that if I wanted to, and there's also an app on my phone that I can use to stream my workouts.

            A lot of people didn't don't know about this capability from Beachbody or they prefer to work out in an actual gym, or don’t like DVDs, or just find themselves traveling (like me) and don’t have my program with me. Well now you can take your workouts wherever you are!

            Today I want to work out a life-size Tony Horton and since my parents have the newest Apple TV, I wanted to show you guys how simple it is to log on and stream your workouts if you don't have the DVDs. The new Apple TV has a Beachbody on Demand app in the App Store. It is a free app, and after you download it you can either create a free 30-day trial account or log in with your account that you already have. After you log in to your account, you have access to all of the programs you’ve already bought as DVDs. There’s also over 3,000 unique workouts like exclusives from all of the super trainers, it's even got a maternity line, and you can pay for a “digital unlock” of other premium programs if you don’t want to buy DVD copies.

You don’t just get the workouts; you get the nutrition guides, the workout calendars, everything that you would get if you bought a physical copy! You can get all of this if you use the Beachbody on Demand app on your smartphone, too. The great thing about the app on your phone is that you can download up to 7 workouts to use offline! I’ll be doing that when I’m in Nashville for Summit since I’m not sure the tv or Internet situation for where I’ll be staying. ;)


            If you have any questions about Beachbody on Demand or would like a free 30-day trial to check it out, please contact me by commenting below or follow me on Facebook at bit.ly/1fitlife


No comments :

Post a Comment