Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday sweat therapy

Let me be honest with you: I AM STRUGGLING!

  • I have had graduation parties which means temptation getting the better of me...
  • busyness as an excuse and skipping my workouts...
  • Addie getting into a new schedule which threw me off of my schedule...
  • family things causing stress...
I feel pulled in 1 million different directions and didn't know what to do. Before my workout I was talking to a friend and I was holding back tears, so I just went downstairs and pushed play. I let my workout be my therapy and my stress relief.

It didn't give me any answers but what it did give me was a good sweat session, burn in my muscles, and cleared my brain. I know now that I can refocus and tackle one thing at a time. Workouts are my therapy; they are my drug; they help me get through the day and feel strong and clearheaded. I never leave a workout feeling worse than I did before I started.


What's your therapy? What's your drug? I can guarantee it does not work better than a workout because what other therapy or drug also changes your body for the better?


June 6 is the start date for my next group and I NEED YOUR HELP to stay focused and stay strong through the temptations and craziness that summer brings. Who wants to join? I'll support you and you'll support me and we will succeed together.


If you are reading this after the fact, please contact me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/boeknowscleanliving to see when my next accountability group starts!



No comments :

Post a Comment