Saturday, May 14, 2016

Country Line Dancing workout: Country Heat coming soon!!

$5 was just donated on my behalf to help fight the Canadian wildfires thanks to Beachbody. How?? All I did was log onto Beachbody on Demand to try a brand new workout from the upcoming program Country Heat.

If you think that face looks familiar, it is!! Autumn Calabrese created the 21 Day Fix and those revolutionary portion control containers, as well as Hammer & Chisel. Now she's back teaching country-inspired dances in a really easy to follow and fun format. I was sweating and had my heart rate up even though I still have 2 left feet. ðŸ’ƒ


If you'd like to try this workout for free today, comment below. Or if you'd like more information about the program before it releases in July, comment below as well!


No comments :

Post a Comment