Monday, August 8, 2016

Summer is almost over!

As a kid, you think that because you have Summer's off, so do your teachers. Reality- they don't! Especially in Iowa if you also coach a summer sport. Corey officially finished coaching baseball in mid-July and then I spent 2 weeks at my parents' and at Summit.

Now that Addie and I are home, we have 2 weeks to cram in summer fun with Corey before he starts school up again- and Addie too. 😱

I'm so grateful that MY JOB as a Beachbody coach allows me to have flexible working times so that we can take advantage of our limited time together as a family these next 2 weeks. I can't get this time back, so for now I'll be working after bedtime so that we can have more fun days like this. 🏌

Does your job let you plan your days around your fun or do you have do plan your fun around your work schedule?

No comments :

Post a Comment